Terms and conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of the eBook “A Complete Guide to Industry Front-end Web Developer – The Ultimate Guide” (“Product”).
- The Product is provided to you “as is” and without any express or implied warranties of any kind.
- The Product is only for personal use and may not be used commercially or resold.
- You are liable for any taxes, fees, or other costs incurred as a result of the purchase of the Product.
- You agree not to duplicate, modify, or distribute any part of the Product.
- You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product in any way.
- You agree to defend and indemnify the Product’s authors and publishers, as well as their affiliates, agents, and employees, against any claims, damages, losses, or expenses arising from your purchase or use of the Product.
- The authors and publishers retain all rights to the Product and its contents.
- The laws of the country of purchase govern this agreement.
- Any disputes arising from or in connection with this agreement will be resolved solely through arbitration.
- You acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions by purchasing the Product.